Upcoming Events... that I am involved in:
- 9th International Workshop on Confluence (IWC 2020), 30 June 2020, Paris AoE
- 7th Workshop on Practical Aspects of Automated Reasoning (PAAR 2020), 30 June 2020, Paris AoE
- 22nd International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing (SYNASC 2020), 1-4 September, Timisoara AoE
- 5th Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Theorem Proving (AITP 2020), 13-18 September 2020, Aussois
- 6th International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction (FSCD 2021), 19-25 July 2021, Buenos Aires
I am a postdoctoral researcher at Universitá degli Studi di Verona, working on automated reasoning.
Previously, I was an FWF Hertha Firnberg fellow at the University of Innsbruck working on a project is about Instantiation- and Learning-Based Methods in Equational Reasoning.
Beforehand, I spent one year as a research developer at Microsoft Research, working on SMT-based compiler validation. I also spent some months there as a contractor, developing a verifier for the programming language Dafny called Selfy, to infer invariants automatically.
Even earlier, I was employed on the project Constrained Rewriting and SMT, contributing forbidden patterns and unraveling results to CeTA/IsaFor.
For my PhD, I investigated variants of Knuth-Bendix completion combining a multi-completion approach with the use of automatic termination tools.
My CV can be found here.