- C. Combi, G. Pozzi, G. Pozzani (2016). Telemedicine for Developing Countries. Applied Clinical Informatics, volume 7, issue 4, 2016, pp. 1025-1050. ISSN 1869-0327.
- G. Pozzani, C. Combi. ST4SQL: A Spatio-Temporal Query Language Dealing with Granularities. Journal of Multimedia Processing and Technologies. Volume 2, Issue 3, September 2011.
- C. Combi, G. Pozzani, G. Pozzi. Design, development, deployment of a telemedicine system in a developing country: dealing with organizational and social issues. IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics 2015 (ICHI 2015). (International Workshop on Smart and Connected Health). October 21-23, 2015. Dallas, Texas USA. IEEE.
- G. Pozzani, C. Combi. On the semantics of ST4SQL, a multidimensional spatio-temporal query language. 16th International Database Engineering & Applications Symposium (IDEAS'12), 8-10 August, 2012. Prague, Czech Republic. ACM, pp. 222-229.
- G. Pozzani, A. Belussi, C. Combi, F. Amaddeo, G. Rambaldelli, and D. Salazzari. Dealing with multigranular spatio-temporal databases to manage psychiatric epidemiology data. 25th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS 2012), 20-22 June, 2012. Rome, Italy. IEEE Computer Society Press.
- G. Pozzani, C. Combi. ST4SQL: a spatio-temporal query language dealing with granularities. 27th Symposium On Applied Computing (SAC 2012). 25-29 March 2012. Riva del Garda (Trento), Italy. ACM, pp. 23-25.
- G. Pozzani, C. Combi. An inference system for relationships between spatial granularities. ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems 2011 (ACM SIGSPATIAL GIS 2011), 1-4 November, 2011. Chicago, IL, USA. ACM, pp. 429-432.
- G. Pozzani, E. Zimanyi. Defining spatio-temporal granularities for raster data. 27th International Information Systems Conference (BNCOD 2010), 29 June - 1 July, 2010. Volume 6121 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Dundee, Scotland, Springer.
- A. Belussi, C. Combi, G. Pozzani. Formal and conceptual modeling of spatio-temporal granularities 13th International Database Engineering & Applications Symposium (IDEAS 2009), 16-18 September, 2009. Cetraro (CS), Italy, ACM, pp. 275-283
- B. Oliboni, G. Pozzani. Representing Fuzzy Information by using XML Schema. 19th International Workshop on Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA 2008) (Third International Workshop on Flexible Database and Information System Technology), 1-5 September, 2008. Turin (Italy), IEEE Computer Society Press, pp. 683-687
- A. Belussi, C. Combi, G. Pozzani. Towards a Formal Framework for Spatio-Temporal Granularities. 15th International Symposium on Temporal Representation and Reasoning (TIME 2008), 16-18 June, 2008. Montreal (Quebec, Canada), IEEE Computer Society Press, pp. 49-53
- B. Oliboni, G. Pozzani. An XML Schema for Managing Fuzzy Documents. In Soft Computing in XML Data Management. Zongmin Ma and Li Yan editors. Series on Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Vol. 255. 2010. Springer-Verlag. ISBN: 978-3-642-14009-9
- G. Pozzani, C. Combi. ST4SQL: a spatio-temporal query language dealing with granularities (pdf) Technical Report RR 83/2011, Department of Computer Science of the University of Verona, Italy. July 2011
- C. Combi, G. Pozzani. An inference system for relationships between spatio-temporal granularities (pdf) Technical Report RR 80/2010, Department of Computer Science of the University of Verona, Italy. September 2010
- B. Oliboni, G. Pozzani. An XML Schema for managing fuzzy documents (pdf) Technical Report RR 64/2008, Department of Computer Science of the University of Verona, Italy. May 2008
- G. Pozzani. Modeling and querying spatio-temporal clinical databases with multiple granularities (pdf) Advisor: Prof. Carlo Combi. Department of Computer Science of the University of Verona, Italy. May 2011